Value Fairs S.r.l.
Via Monte Napoleone 8 – Milan (MI)
VAT number 10278880967 C.F. 10278880967
Value Fairs S.r.l., with registered office in Via Monte Napoleone 8 – Milan (MI), VAT 10278880967 as the owner of the “Pets in the City” website and the processing of personal data collected there in, informs you pursuant to art. art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 “GDPR” that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Methods of processing
The personal data you provide will be processed by the Owner mainly on computer support and electronically and occasionally in paper form.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed in compliance with the provisions of art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. a) of the GDPR for the following purposes:
A. processing and processing of requests for information received from the website
B. processing and processing of the newsletter information request
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
Purpose 2.A: The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to process the request. Given the request (if it fails), the data will be kept for no more than 10 years, without direct operations.
Purpose 2.B: The personal data provided for the time necessary to complete the purpose of sending the newsletter and up to the request for cancellation sent by the interested party.
4. Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes mentioned above:
to the employees and collaborators of the Owner, in their capacity as designated subjects
to any other subjects (internal or external) identified by the owner for the implementation of the purposes set out in this statement
5. Communication of data
The personal data collected in this way will not be disclosed, transferred or exchanged in any way with third parties.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of the refusal
Purpose 2.A: The provision of data is mandatory for the fulfillment of the request received.
Purpose 2.B: The conferment of consent is mandatory for the fulfillment of the request received.
8. COOKIES POLICY AND AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS EX ART.22 GDPR
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are portions of files that the website places on your navigation device when you visit a page. They can involve the transmission of information between the website and your device.
2. Session and permanent cookies
The duration of the installed cookies can be limited to the browsing session or extend for a longer time even after the user has left the visited site. We privilege the use of c.d. session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed), which allows the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe browsing and efficient site. I c.d. session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
3. Technical, statistical cookies and profiling cookies
3.1 Technical and statistical cookies
These cookies are essential to be able to browse the website and use some features and have reliable statistics. Without the strictly necessary cookies, the online services that are normally offered by the site, may not be accessible if their provision is based exclusively on cookies of this nature. In fact, cookies of this type allow the user to navigate efficiently between the pages of a website and to use the different options and services offered. allow, for example, to identify a session, access reserved areas, remember the elements that make up a previously formulated request, complete a purchase order or save a quote.
It is not necessary to provide consent for anonymous technical or statistical cookies, as they are essential to ensure the required services. It is possible to block or remove technical cookies by modifying the configuration of the options of your browser. However, by performing these operations, it is possible that you are unable to access certain areas of the website or use some of the services offered.
Types of cookies
- strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the correct operation of the Ripa Law Firm website and are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (closed the browser are deleted). The website does not use these cookies.
- Analysis and performance cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience. The site does not use this type of cookie.
The “Pets in the City” website includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Also in this case these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and anonymously analyze information on the use of the site. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to draw up reports on the activities on the website. This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) the Google analysis tool to monitor or collect personal identification information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google nor does it attempt to link an IP address with the identity of a user. Google may also communicate this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google.
To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
The disabling of “third-party” cookies does not affect the navigability in any way.
How to disable cookies?
The selection / deselection of individual cookies can be done freely through your browser (by selecting the settings menu, clicking on the internet options, opening the privacy tab and choosing the desired cookie blocking level). For more information, see the following links:
If you use multiple computers in different locations, make sure each browser is set up to match your preferences.
Update of this policy
9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you;
2. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
3. obtain: a) the updating, correction or, when you are interested, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to the portability of contractual data and rough navigation, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
10. How to exercise rights
Purpose 2.A You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail, a fax or a registered letter to a.r. at the owner’s address.
Purpose 2.B To exercise the right to cancel the service and cancel your data, you can also use the unsubscription links in each communication sent.
To exercise these rights, the interested party can contact the Data Controller by sending his request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Value Fairs S.r.l.
Via Monte Napoleone 8 – Milan (MI)
VAT number 10278880967 C.F. 10278880967
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.